users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ssl_error_rx_malformed_cert_request with two-way ssl ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:54:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Regarding the statement "Not sure why I see problem on decoder side (I
would expect to see it on encoder side first)" - I had in the past the same
sort of problems and there was because at the sender there was no check of
the length - you put one packet over another and at a moment the length is
over 64k and the packet is truncated (is loosing 64k) and is becoming
malformed. I think the server must send packets under 64k - if the client
certificate is not there to send another 64k and so on till the right CA is
met or EOF. Regards, Gabriel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'gabosu']