users@glassfish.java.net

RE: openmq C client to glassfish jms

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:53:41 -0400

the c client manipulates resources on the OS (files, sockets whatever resource on OS) directly ..that is why you have direct control..also the reason why its prone to errror
Java Factories will create stub clients to extend abstract classes and implement interfaces based on those same attributes that you use to directly access those OS resources
JNDI is a JDNIname to RealNameResource set of mappings which appservers use to lookup the RealNameResource (based on the JNDIname)
so..
what does the message in the server.log say?

Martin Gainty