users@glassfish.java.net

deployment error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:47:48 -0500 (CDT)

Looks like something went wrong with my original post. I can deploy my app to
my local desktop Glassfish, also to a Linux box without any issues but when I
deploy to another windows box I get this error. Oracle GlassFish Server
3.1.2.2 (build 5) all three boxes. This is from the server log:
org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException: java.io.IOException: An
established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine This
is displayed in the console GUI: Error occurred during deployment: Exception
while loading the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException:
org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not create a DBCP pool. Please see
server.log for more details. Does anyone know what the issue might be?
Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'georgewr3']