users@glassfish.java.net

deployment error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:45:55 -0500 (CDT)

I can deploy my app to my local desktop Glassfish, also to a Linux box
without any issues but when I deploy to another windows box I get this error.
Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1.2.2 (build 5) all three boxes. This is from the
server log: org.apache.catalina.connector.ClientAbortException:
java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in
your host machine This is displayed in the console GUI: Error occurred during
deployment: Exception while loading the app :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: org.hibernate.HibernateException:
Could not create a DBCP pool. Please see server.log for more details. Does
anyone know what the issue might be? Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'georgewr3']