users@glassfish.java.net

Flushing Connection Pool

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:56:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everyone, I downloaded the last version of Glassfish server 3.1.2.2 and
made all configurations to deploy my app, but when I was configuring the
Connection Pool ( for Oracle Database ) and test Ping, works fine, but I
can't say the same for Flush in this Connection Pool. Always I receive the
message " Flush Connection Pool did not happen as pool - MyPool is not
initialized" What it really means ? what i did wrong to not initialize this
Pool ? I have to configure one Conector Connection Pools for this resource ?
What I have to do to work with Pooling in Glassfish server ? I already
research this in internet but could not find anything who might solve this.
Thanks. Best Regards. Anderson Cruz.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'anderson.cruz']