users@glassfish.java.net

Flushing a connection pool results in error?

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:36:32 -0400

I have added an init SQL string to a connection pool (since I cannot
achieve the results I want by setting a data source property).

I was under the impression I could simply flush the pool.

Upon flushing the pool, the admin console shows me an error: Flush
connection pool failed for CX/Informix/betai/betaidb.jenzabar.net. Flush
Connection Pool did not happen as pool - CX/Informix/betai/
betaidb.jenzabar.net is not initialized. Please check the server.log for
more details.

The server log says nothing else.

Is this expected behavior? When can one flush a connection pool without
encountering this error?

I guess I will restart the server in the meantime.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson