users@glassfish.java.net

Re: iiop and ssl

From: Alessandro Gentile <alessandrogentile_at_gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 16:26:25 +0200

I think that everything written in official FAQ and Guide is correct,
there aren't bugs. Evidently I did something wrong, that's the reason
why I'm having troubles. All I'm saying is that FAQs and Guides are not
exhaustive: they just show snippets of code without giving working
examples. That's why I wanted to write a detailed howto.