users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish + ActiveMQ Clustering

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:00:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I'm trying to get ActiveMQ Master/Slave set-up on a cluster of 4
glassfish instances (i1-i4) on two different machines (two instances per
machine). Should I be deploying the activemq resource adapter onto the
cluster? Looking into ActiveMQ documentation, it looks like I need to modify
the broker-config.xml file of the resource adapter to point to the different
instances of ActiveMQ: ... ... Should I be updating each instance's
broker-config.xml? Do I need to change the resource adapter's ServerUrl
property to be failover:(tcp://0.0.0.0:61616,tcp://192.168.1.21:61616), or
the BrokerXmlConfig property? I followed the following tutorial to get
ActiveMQ working in glassfish
(http://javadude.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/glassfish-v3-1-running-embedded-activemq-for-jms-part-1/),
but am unsure of how to modify this to get it working as a master/slave
set-up in a cluster. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cthinkel']