users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AccessControlException: access denied

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 02:23:56 -0500 (CDT)

hi, I try to describe my issue more detailed. I have a jsf application with
jdbc for database connection. During start of glassFish the
databaseConnection is created.(like my first code snippet) when I configure
security in Web.xml, sun-web.xml and in glassFish then my connection to
database throws an exception.( see my first code snippet) my web.xml
configuration My Management /* PUT DELETE GET POST my_manager my_manager
BASIC FRealm my sun-web.xml my_manager my_manager my_manager the same
my_manager is located in glassFish security configuration. My opinion was
that I should enter user and password, when I go to some .xhtml file in
browser. BUT in my case the application doesn't started because the creation
of the database connection throws an exception. should I give some
permissions to the class where DB connection is created??? if yes, how?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'johnbesel']