users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment error while upgrading to Glassfish 3.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:23:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi- I are in the process of upgrading from Glassfish 2.1.1 to 3.1.1 version.
I have an ear which is packaged as follows: MyEar.ear -- myear.ejb.jar --
myear.war When I try deploying the myEar.ear to the glassfish 3.1.1, I get
"classNotFound error" for the java class which is packaged in the myear.war
package. I checked my ear packaging and this same ear I am able to deploy
successfully in the Glassfish 2.1.1 version. Is there any configuration that
I might be missing when I deploy to 3.1.1?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'paddy_g']