users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring ActiveMQ Master/Slave in Glassfish Cluster

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:13:43 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I'm trying to set-up a Master/Slave between two different machines,
each machine running two instances of glassfish, with all four instances
inside one Glassfish cluster. Has anyone successfully set-up ActiveMQ to
communicate between two machines running in a clustered environment? I've
specified the following ServerUrl inside my ActiveMQ Resource Adapter in
Glassfish: failover:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://192.168.1.150:61616)
BrokerXmlConfig: broker:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://192.168.1.150:61616) I'm
trying to ensure that if one of the machines goes down, the other will
maintain the messages of both machines (replication). Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cthinkel']