users@glassfish.java.net

Classloader Load Order

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 04:00:48 -0500 (CDT)

Hi I have one question regarding the load order of the Classloader inf
Glassfis 3.1.x. f.e. I have a war file with a manifest.mf file In the
manifest.mf file I have declared two jar Files inside the war file: f.e.
Class-Path: lib/b.jar lib/a.jar It seems that the order of this entries is
simply ignored, at least with java x64. in b.jar I have classes which should
overwrite classes from a.jar, because they are project specific different
from the product class files in a.jar. This means they are classes with the
same name ... How can I tell Glassfish to load classes with same name from
b.jar first than from a.jar? It seems that Glassfish is loading the jars in
an alphabetical order, instead of the order declined in the manifest.mf File.
But this looks to be a game of luck... Thank you for your help

--
[Message sent by forum member 'christoph.bernhofer']