users@glassfish.java.net

Command configure-jruby-container not found.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:13:18 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all, I'm looking for some hints as to why, under Windows Server 2008 R2
x64, a fresh installation of Glassfish 3.1.2 isn't allowing me to properly
set it up for using JRuby, as instructed by the article "Install JRuby in
Standalone Mode" at
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19798-01/821-1760/6nmnl4r0d/index.html. After
having instaleld JRuby 1.6.7, and making sure I have JRUBY_HOME set, and its
bin in my path, I am supposed to do this: $ cd \glassfish3\bin $ asadmin
configure-jruby-container --jruby-home=C:\jruby-1.6.7 but, this is failing
with: *Command configure-jruby-container not found.* Check the entry of
command name. This command may be provided by a package that is not
installed. Command configure-jruby-container failed. Can anyone guide me
here? Thanks, Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'enwood']