users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 and Centos 6 (RHEL6) Support

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:47:31 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for the great advice Joe. What i might do next is just a fresh install
of RHEL6.x (with all the required 32-bit compat libraries) and then install
the newer Glassfish 3.1.2 and see how i get on. I was originally trying to
update 3.1.1. Just didn't want to have to reinstall from scratch.

BTW for your information I also remember having to locate the libXxf86vm
library before RHEL 5.7 would play ball with the updatetool for GF3.1.1. It
doesn't mention that one in the release notes tho.

Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tequilamaya']