users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MyFaces + Glassfish v3.1.2 + CDI

From: José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:38:32 -0600

Hi Roger Kitain.

Unfortunately, The conclusion is (i get the info from the answers of this
mailing list):

1. Use Apache Web Beans Open with Glassfish
2. Switch to JBoss AS 7
3. Wait until glassfish can fix (CDI + Mojarra)

The problem is* Glassfish + CDI + MyFaces*, not Glassfish + MyFaces.

If you want to use Glassfish + MyFaces add the jars of myfaces to your
classpath and then set these lines of code in *glassfish-web.xml:*
*
*
*
<class-loader delegate="false"/>
<property name="useBundledJsf" value="true"/>
*

If you know a solution, please let me know, there are a thousand of topics
in web with this issue!!!

I hope Glassfish developers can do something about this!!

2012/3/29 Roger Kitain <roger.kitain_at_oracle.com>

> You can try accroding to this thread:
> http://old.nabble.com/MyFaces-**on-Glassfish-3-td31763259.html<http://old.nabble.com/MyFaces-on-Glassfish-3-td31763259.html>
>

> On 3/29/12 2:11 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
>
>> Tomorrow we try the same. Our apps runs with Glassfish 3.1.2, CDI and
>> Mojarra
>> JSF implementation. Due of a huge performance problem with (current)
>> Mojarra
>> we want to try the MyFaces implementation. It would be nice if you could
>> post
>> the steps to replace mojarra with myfaces and, if it was solved, a
>> solution
>> for CDI problem.
>>
>> --
>>
>> [Message sent by forum member 'gizmo1177']
>>
>> View Post: http://forums.java.net/node/**884530<http://forums.java.net/node/884530>
>>

> --
> roger.kitain_at_oracle.com
> https://twitter.com/rogerk09