users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish, JAX-WS 2.2.x and "empty" headers?

From: Kristian Rink <kr_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:52:38 +0200

Hi Martin;

Am 27.03.2012 22:21, schrieb Martin Grebac:
> how does your wsdl look like? Is there anything specific wrt the
> headers?

Well I'm not too much of an expert as far as reading WSDL is concerned,
yet as far as I could make of it, it indeed seems all methods are
defined just the same as far as the SessionHeader is concerned:

<input>
  <soap:header use="literal" message="s0:SessionHeader"
          part="SessionHeader"/>
  <soap:body use="literal"/>
</input>

So from that point of view, I wonder why in CXF the header part is not
there in case of being empty.

> Maybe file this as an issue to jaxws with a testcase and we can
> have a look at it,

I'll see whether this is an option and whether I can disclose these
information. :/

Thanks for your help, by the way and by now, take care!
Kristian