users@glassfish.java.net

EJBTimer

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:38:45 -0500 (CDT)

I installed GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2 (build 23)

I make a new mysql connection pool that ping correctly
The __TimerPool jndi point to this connection pool.
I make the timer_db schema on my dbms (mysql)
When I deploy ejb-timer-service-app.war
the table is make correctly, so jndi resource and connection pool seems to
work fine.
But when I call
http://my-server/ejb-timer-service-app/timer/TimerWelcomeServlet
or try to deploy an ejb that inject @Resource TimerService
I got
EJB5184:A system exception occurred during an invocation on EJB TimerBean,
method: public java.util.Set
com.sun.ejb.containers.TimerBean.findActiveTimersOwnedByThisServer()
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.TimerBean.getOwnerIdOfThisServer(TimerBean.java:334)
    at
com.sun.ejb.containers.TimerBean.findActiveTimersOwnedByThisServer(TimerBean.java:518)

What's wrong?! Please help me!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme']