users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DAS can't see remote instance as running when GMS can

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:19:33 -0500 (CDT)

telnet from the DAS to the remote instance's admin port works ("The
Administration Console is available only from the Domain Administration
Server. It is not accessible from a Server Instance"). The IP address and
hostname are correctly matched between nodes.

I can run start-instance on the DAS or start-local-instance directly on the
remote instance. Both work.

But the start-instance on the DAS will not output anything. Trying
stop-instance on the DAS will give me a timeout error and nothing to be seen
ont he remote instance's log.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'benjamin_m']