users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to install CAcert.org SSL certificate into GlassFish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 04:45:48 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

thanks for your response.

I have tested it on two different machines. Both are Debian based and running
JDK 1.6.0_26. I have tested it with Glassfish 3.1.1 and GlassFish 3.1.
First I have created a key using openssl with the command:

>openssl genrsa -out mydomain.com.key 1024
Later I restarted the complete procedure and created a new key with the
keytool like explaind by kaliali

>keytool -keysize 2048 -genkey -alias wwww.domain.com -keyalg RSA -dname
"CN=wwww.domain.com,O=company,L=city,S=State,C=Countery" -keypass changeit
-storepass changeit -keystore server.keystore
But both procedures leads into the same result.

How should I create the key? Can you please give me a short example.

Ralph

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika']