users@glassfish.java.net

JDK min and deploy issues

From: Joseph Swager <jswager_at_jrthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:46:41 -0400

Hello glassfish users,

So I'm currently moving my web application away from a jboss 4.2.2. I'm
moving to glassfish3.1.1. Only I have run into many issues with Jars and the
likes. I know this has to do a lot with glassfish being a certified
application container and jboss version I'm running is not. I as wondering
if most my app is coded to the 15 jdk standard and even some 1.4. Could this
be my issue since glassfish is jee6? Anyone willing to spend some time with
me and help me understand my loading issues with my app in glassfish please
email me.
Many Thanks,
--
Joseph Swager