users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Standalone EJB 3.1 client

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:41:59 -0600

On Mar 9, 2012, at 3:24 PM, Comerford, Sean wrote:

> Never mind, found it in $GF_HOME/modules/glassfish-naming.jar

Yes, depending on exactly what you're doing in your client the gf-
client.jar and its long train might be more than you need, but be
aware that in 3.x gf-client.jar is the equivalent to 2.x's appserv-
rt.jar at least as far as clients are concerned. Perhaps appserv-
rt.jar was really more than you needed previously anyway.

- Tim