users@glassfish.java.net

problem in glassfish server v2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:52:20 -0600 (CST)

dear all my friends

I have abig problem in glassfish  v 2 applicaton server , i have create a
java project on netbeans and deployed it in glassfish applicaton server and
run on 4 GRAM hardware srver

it every time found many problem as :

1- java heab space out of memory .

2- maximum connection reached .

3-maximum buffer size reached .

and i have modify the xmx and xms parameters in the JVM but problem still
exist , so my question is :what is rihgt and pest performance deployment
method in glassfish .

also how can i calculate the hardware requirement of aprticluar java
application .

and how can i monitor the java project deploy on glassfish .

please any one help me urgently, i will be grate .

thanks and best regards

   ahmed lamey

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ahmedlam3y']