users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin command to disable autodeploy?

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 09:53:12 -0500

Yea, that works. I just went through this exercise to set up a tuned asadmin multimode script for use by an installer.

Also I discovered that 'asadmin get' has a simple notion of '*' wildcarding. So you can do something like this if you are searching for something in particular:

asadmin get server.* | grep autodeploy

Assuming Unix or Cygwin shell.

I wish asadmin had a bit more wildcarding so you could simply do the following:

asadmin get *http* and see all the property that contained http in their name.

-Noah