users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about relationship between http-listener-1 and http

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:08:27 -0600 (CST)

 Hi Alexy,

I confirmed that Request Timeout is broken in 3.1.1 but it appears fixed in
3.1.2 so I won't file a bug for that.

I tried testing the Keep-Alive timeout w/3.1.2 by dialing it down to 5s but
the endpoint ran for the full 25s and never timed out. Before I file a bug on
this I just wanted to confirm this was a valid test for this timeout.

Lastly, I turned down the http-thread-pool "Idle thread timeout" property to
5s and hit my endpoint which did not timeout, however, based on your
description of this timeout it sounds like this probably isn't a valid test
for this property. If that's the case and it's not do you have any thoughts
on an approach to do this? Is there a test case SVN perhaps?

Thanks,

-Noah

--
[Message sent by forum member 'emailnbw']