users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Websockets with Glassfish 3.1.1 (Error: Missing required hea

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:44:00 +0100

Hi Gaurav,

here is some summary...

GF 3.1.1 doesn't support the latest websocket spec., used by latest
Firefox or Chrome...

GF 3.1.2 has a bit changed websockets API, so you can not use the dzone
sample.

I'm attaching here updated dzone sample you can use w/ GF 3.1.2.

Besides that we have complete chat sample you may want to check (war
file and sources):
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|com.sun.grizzly.samples|grizzly-websockets-chat|1.9.46|war

Thanks.

WBR,