users@glassfish.java.net

OSGI and Java Native Interface

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 08:22:35 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I will be glad if someone answer me these qustions. I have a few questions
about Glassfish, OSGI and Java Native Interface:

1. Is it possible to access JNI from OSGI bundle? Is there any example that
I can use?

2. Is it possible OSGI bundle to call java methods from managed bean. In my
case I want to create OSGI bundle with JNI interface which listens for
network connections. After the network connection is received the
OSGI bundle must call java method from managed bean.

Best wishes

Peter

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rcbandit']