users@glassfish.java.net

HOWTO: Stateful Session Bean High Availability / Failover?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 00:25:59 -0600 (CST)

Hi, guys,
I have a web app that stores references of Stateful Session Bean in the
session,
i.e. sesion.setAttribute("mySFSB", ic.lookup("java:/global/xxx/mySFSB"));
Is this supporsed to work in a failover/HA scenario?  I am getting messages
like:
Caused by: javax.ejb.NoSuchObjectLocalException: The EJB does not exist.
session-key: 1f00900a46f2cdb2-ee0001106cbe5f17-1
when trying to do something like
session.getAttribute("MySFSB").callSFSBMethod() on a session that failed
over.
Also, do I have to have <glassfish-ejb-jar> for every one of the SFSBs that
I intend to make available or are they available by default?
Thanks very much for your answers!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lprimak']