users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedding Glassfish in Apache Karaf

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 19:03:51 +0530

Jim,

I am really glad to see things have started to work for you. Please do
share your results and ask as you see any new issues. I created a bug
[1] against admin console. Feel free to watch it for progress and/or add
your comments there.

Thanks for updating,
Sahoo

[1] http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18315