users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Security contraint in JSF application on HTTP Get fails on G

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:42:24 -0600 (CST)

I am new to java and I am having problem with The NetBeans E-commerce
Tutorial -
Securing the Application. I am running Netbeans7.01 Glassfish 3.x on Fedora.
My
checkout page won't switch to https. There is an error message on glassfish
console JACC Policy Provider:Failed Permission Check: context ("
AffableBean/AffableBean ") , permission ("
(javax.security.jacc.WebUserDataPermission /checkout GET) ") . Does any one
know
the solution for this problem? Your help will be much appreciated.
Yen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'yenfox']