users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't login to admin console (Internal GlassFish 3.1.1)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:16:24 -0600 (CST)

You only have to start glassfish and then start the admin console. You have
the error message in the serverlog. I have deletet mine after switching to
jdk 1.6 so I can´t tell. Even if you install in compination with netbeans
the console works for the first time. After deploying your first app you get
this strange behavior. maybe it is only a windows problem. I have read about
some Windows issues which are solved through installation by "zip".

You can configure your datasources with netbeans or by directly editing the
apropriate config files with your favourite editor.

PS: If I could rely on the fact that only the admin-console was affected by
the jdk 1.7 I would not think about it any longer, but there may be more
modules with some errors which will catch me when I have no time for solving
or investigating in this issues!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'snotty77']