users@glassfish.java.net

Moving from jboss 4.2 to glassfish 3.1.1 deployment problems.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:06:40 -0600 (CST)

Hello All,

So I have the huge task of getting our apps to a new more robust server.
Glassfish was the choice and it is very snappy for the apps that I have moved
over with sucess. Only I'm having issues with our store app.

Here is the post I made on javaranch and no success.
http://www.coderanch.com/t/568354/open-source/Glassfish-deployment-issues

Ifi can solve this issue I can move us away from an old server. We have just
out grown it.

If you need any details please let me know. I justĀ  need a nudge into the
right direction. I've exausted my google searching with no sucess.

Thanks,

Joe

--
[Message sent by forum member 'josephswager']