users@glassfish.java.net

Can't login to admin console (Internal GlassFish 3.1.1)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 02:31:43 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I'm new to GlassFish. I've installed GlassFish 3.1.1 via the Eclipse Oracle
utility plugin which gave me an *Internal GlassFish 3.1.1* under *Servers*.
(I needed to change the main port to 8081, but I don't think it matters.)

Server startup is fine, I can see the welcome page from which I go to the
admin login. At the login neither entering admin//adminadmin nor
admin//[empty password] is allowing me access to the admin console.

What's wrong? What's my password? Haven't I set one automatically?

Karsten

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kwutzke']