users@glassfish.java.net

lib folder missing ifor cluster Instances of a node

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:29:56 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I am not able to get my app working on a cluster "A" ,for the same DAS I
created other cluster  - app works fine on the the other one and lib folder
is missing for cluster instacnce "A" .Instances comes upfor the first after
creation of nodes ,instances but after deploying app instances were failing
to start  .I am getting this message with restart required option in the
console - it says remote failure with DAS.

In the server logs I am getting below errors

java.lang.RuntimeException: Connector Runtime not initialized

[#|2012-02-24T13:05:45.274-0600|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.1|javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter.com.sun.enterprise.connectors.inbound|_ThreadID=9;_ThreadName=Thread-11;|RAR8504:
Exception during inbound recovery

java.lang.RuntimeException: Connector Runtime not initialized

 Command succeeded with Warning

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tanjya']