users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy OSGi bundle to Glassfish 3.1.1 from Eclipse

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:28:30 -0600 (CST)

Hi.

My project  consist of one typecal web-project (producing war) and great
count OSGI-module projects producing bundles. I use maven and m2eclipse
plugin and glassfish wtp connector, using this connector I deploy the
war-project from Eclipse. Now I want in similar way to deploy from Eclipse
the bundle projects to Glassfish server. Is there approach to deploy bundles
from Eclipse into Glassfish? Now I write the cmd-script that rebuild bundle
project with maven and copy the artifact to /autdeploy/bundles directory of
Glassfish server. It will be great if there are plugin that automatically do
this operation after project changes.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cnt01']