users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NetBeans Platform as enterprise application deployed from glassfish

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:26:13 +0100

Hy,

Thank you for answering so fast.
What I would like to is to have both benefits :
- Benefits from the NB platform for GUI and RCP
- Benefits from EJB
- Benfits from the deployment from a GF server

So, if my french level of english let me understand well, I agree with
your proposal.
To be sure I'll formulate it in another way.

I would like to have a NetBeans RCP app in a EA project instead of the
usual JavaSwing App Client.
Am I explaining well my needs?

regards

make me