users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NPE - java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:17:28 +0530

You have to first create a connection-pool and then create a
jdbc-resource which has a JNDI name. Look at admin console and see the
way DerbyPool and jdbc/__default are defined. There is no way you can
use the connection pool directly in your code, because it is not
available as a service. You have to create a jdbc-resource. You can use
admin console or asadmin create-jdbc-resource command to do this.