users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What's the URL for administering or using GlassFish on a Linux server?

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:11:43 +0100

Have you tried to access it using the IP of the box? I don't know what '
mydomain.com:4848' means in your case, but this FQDN would normally specify
a host in the top-level-domain '.com' ... is this really correct?

Normally you can just access the admin console by http://
<FQDN-of-DAS-box>:4848

However you may also enable 'secure admin'.

-Bernhard

--
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
- Painstaking Minds -