users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem creating a JMS resource (Queue or ConnectionFactory) in an Embedded Glassfish 3.1.1 server

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:48:36 +0000

> Unable to create connection pool. Invalid raname. Connector Module with name jmsra not found.

I think what you are discovering is that the embedded GlassFish server does not support JMS. It doesn't have the jmsra
resource adapter (used to access GlassFish Message Queue) installed. I don't have a definitive list of the features
supported by the embedded GlassFish server, but I think it is closer to the web profile (which doesn't require JMS
support) than the full profile.

Nigel