users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Multiinstance Appliciation architecture and deployment in Gl

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:18:08 -0500

This sounds like the multi-tenancy use case that the Java EE 7 spec
defines where different instances of the application will be provisioned
to different tenants with their own customizations.

For now for your use case, the simple solution is probably just to
deploy the application multiple times with different name..

- Hong