users@glassfish.java.net

Re: newbie question on setting up GlassFish with Apache ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:09:37 -0600 (CST)

 Have you setup a network listener for port 8009 on glassfish with the
jk-enabled flag set? I think you have to add this to the virtual server. It's
pretty easy in the admin console, although this does from time to time
completely trash my configuration.   I just tried to get tomcat running in
front of glassfish 3.1.1 and went from one exception to another. By all
accounts the various problems are fixed in 3.1.2 so I've decided to wait for
the final release before having another go.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'oversteer']