users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sharing EntityManagerFactory between spring app and EJB3.1 a

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 11:12:28 -0600 (CST)

The blueprint helps us publish the spring app services as osgi services and
consume it in the osgi app. We already managed to call services using jndi in
the other direction (spring app calls osgi app).
And yes, we can use jndi for the osgi->spring as well (publishing a spring
bean in jndi) but we wanted to have it cleaner, "all osgi" if possible.
Anyway, we found a working solution. We use SpringBeanAutowiringInterceptor
to inject spring bean into an EJB in the spring app. This is EJB is exported
as osgi servicer (EXPORT_EJB in manifest)
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/ejb.html [1]

Thanks

[1] http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/ejb.html

--