users@glassfish.java.net

spring component-scan problem in packed osgi WAB

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:09:09 -0600 (CST)

 Hi,

I'm trying to build a WAB that works with spring 3.0.5 in Glassfish 3.1

Currently I'm encountering problems with spring "component-scan" tag. I saw a
post stackoverflow.com/questions/3895392/error-when-publishing-spring-application-to-geronimo-web-server
[1] that describes the same problem on geronimo, and the solution says:

Component-scanning will only work if the application (whether it's an EAR or
a WAR) is unpacked by the application on to the filesystem. Appservers
generally will do this anyway, for runtime performance reasons.

Do you think this explanation is relevant to glassfish osgi envirnoment? Is
there a way to deploy an unpacked war as osgi bundle?

thank you

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3895392/error-when-publishing-spring-application-to-geronimo-web-server

--
[Message sent by forum member 'okna2000']