users@glassfish.java.net

Welcome David Liang to the GlassFish Development Team

From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:31:34 -0800

I am pleased to inform the team that David (Liang) Zhao ( Java.net User
ID: liang.x.zhao, e-mail: liang.x.zhao_at_oracle.com ) is now responsible
for JMS Integration in GlassFish. David is assuming responsibility for
these modules from Satish Kumar who has just recently moved into another
phase of his career.

David is also taking responsibility for maintaining the Generic JMSRA
project.

David reports to Bethune Qin (Java.net user ID: bqin, e-mail:
bethune.qin_at_oracle.com). David will continue to get transitional support
Prasad Subramanian in our Bangalore development center.

David is a software developer in our Beijing development center and is
coming up to speed with GlassFish and the JMS Integration elements it
contains. Please remember Beijing is currently 16 hours ahead of Pacific
Standard Time (it's about 1:30 AM, January 5th as I write this e-mail).

Please feel free to introduce yourself to David and don't hesitate to
include him with any questions about JMS integration (e.g. Containers,
MDBs, etc.) as they are integrated into GlassFish. David has been
updated as the Lead for the JMS integration module in the GlassFish JIRA.

All the best,

-- Ed Bratt