users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 WebSocket support - cannot enable WebSockets

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:26:03 -0800

On 1/19/12 11:33 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Oh thank you very much. That sounds very good and would be great, if
> it work!
> :D
Ok, looking at the client library you're trying to use, it's based of
hybi-00. The version of Grizzly in 3.1.1 appears to support a later
version. There was refactoring after that Grizzly release to expand
the range of supported protocol versions.

While I'm getting setup on this end, I'd like to recommend your trying a
promoted build of GlassFish 3.1.2 [1].
This release contains the latest WebSocket implementation for Grizzly
1.9 and supports multiple versions.

[1] http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1.2/promoted/
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-00>