users@glassfish.java.net

Configuration IIS & Load Balancer plugin on Glassfish v3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:53:01 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I have installed Glassfish 3.1 on MS Windows 2008 SP1 (32bit) and deployed
clusterjsp test application. To manage HA, I have also installed Load
Balancer plugin and configure IIS7 as per Oracle docs
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2426/abdhq.html [1]

Also I have configured LB plugin by asadmin create-http-lb and created and
copy LoadBalancer.xml to IIS path with correct data in.

When trying URL http://<glassfish [2] server>/clusterjsp, I get

-------- 404 - FILE OR DIRECTORY NOT FOUND.
----------------------------------

.... The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
      changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

As far as I managed LBplugin on CentOS6.2 with clusterjsp successfully
(without session persistence unfortunately), I know there is nothing more
configuration on web server site, but I feel I am missing something...

Any idea or help?

Many thanks,

Jan

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2426/abdhq.html