users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 WebSocket support - cannot enable WebSockets

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:13:06 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

it works. i set the variable sucessfully. i think, i had a mistake in the
command. But my application is still not working.

if i try to connect with my client, i will get an exception:

connect() failed! Reason: connection failed: unknown status code 200
de.roderick.weberknecht.WebSocketException: connection failed: unknown status
code 200
    at
de.roderick.weberknecht.WebSocketHandshake.verifyServerStatusLine(WebSocketHandshake.java:96)
    at
de.roderick.weberknecht.WebSocketConnection.connect(WebSocketConnection.java:124)
    at de.wstest.WSConnection.connect(WSConnection.java:95)
    at de.wstest.TestClient.<init>(TestClient.java:10)
    at de.wstest.WSClient.main(WSClient.java:13)

I see in wireshark that the client sends a request with "Upgrade protocol",
but the server sends "200 ok". but this is not the right answer,isn't ist?!

if i delete the doGet and doPost methods, i will get always the same
exception:

de.roderick.weberknecht.WebSocketException: connection failed: unknown status
code 405
    at
de.roderick.weberknecht.WebSocketHandshake.verifyServerStatusLine(WebSocketHandshake.java:96)
    at
de.roderick.weberknecht.WebSocketConnection.connect(WebSocketConnection.java:124)
    at de.wstest.WSConnection.connect(WSConnection.java:95)
    at de.wstest.TestClient.<init>(TestClient.java:10)
    at de.wstest.WSClient.main(WSClient.java:13)

So, can you say, what i did wrong or how to fix it?

best regards

hsch

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hsch']