users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1: CMP - automatic schema capturing

From: Andreas Loew <Andreas.Loew_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:06:19 +0100

Hi Bernhard,

looks like this might be an issue with your database schema setup:

What is your database type/vendor?
What schema (= user login name) does table OT_BATCH_TO_MAIN belong to in
your database?

 From your config, GF seems to expect the table in a schema called
"Vger4RSV_VgerCore", which would mean that your database user must be
named "Vger4RSV_VgerCore" (and I doubt it will be).

Does that help?

Best regards,

Andreas

--