users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Has anyone gotten OAM integration working with GlassFish ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:04:27 -0600 (CST)

[quote=jimcpl]

 Hi,

I found out that "buried" in the various 10g downloads, there's a 64-bit
ASDK.  We had some problems with our environment today, so I haven't been
able to try the integration using the 64-bit ASDK yet, but will be doing that
when it's possible, and will post back here.

I still would be interested in anyone has tried this, especially on Win2K3
64-bit (and, understanding the "not supported" status), and especially if
you've done it successfully.

Thanks,

Jim

[/quote]

Hi,

I'm posting this for-the-record, in case anyone tries this in the future:
 I've been able to integrate the OAM provider using the 64-bit ASDK with
GlassFish, running on Win2K3 64-bit, using JDK 1.6 64-bit.  The installer
for the ASDK runs fine, and I have it "kind of" working.  I am still
struggling with some problems, trying to get the integration to "obey" the
policies that we have in OAM, but the initial part of the integration went in
ok.

Again, mainly an FYI, and I hope that this helps someone in the future.

Jim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jimcpl']