users@glassfish.java.net

Re: error on parsing of glassfish-resources.xml

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:21:42 -0600 (CST)

Thank you for replying.  I tried the add-resources command and that worked
but created global scoped resources.  What I am trying to set up is
application scoped resources which is why I am putting the
glassfish-resources.xml file in the war file under the WEB-INF directory.

I also created a war file as you have with nothing in it other than the
configuration xml files and that deployed with now error.  I was not able to
see the resources using the admin console however and I don't know the
asadmin command to list resources at the application level so I could not
tell if they were created properly.

However, once I added back in the necessary jar files and other files for my
application, the deployment action resulted in the same error.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'braddus']