users@glassfish.java.net

Re: osgi shell in glassfish v3.1.2-b16 ?

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 06:42:22 +0530

Hi Phillip,

Yes, we changed the technique yet again and hopefully it will remain
same going forward. But, we have already updated [1] with the new
information. In 3.1.2 and 4.0 builds, you need to set the property
glassfish.osgi.start.level.final=3 to enable the shell. You can do it in
two ways:

Directly edit glassfish/config/osgi.properties - the same file applies
to all OSGi runtime (it no longer exists under felix/bin or equinox).
or,
Set this as a JVM property which will override what is present in the
above file.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf